What do you need?
Here at CCCE, we’ve been listening to what our partners have to say: they want a centralized location where they can find updated resources and materials that make them stronger and better equipped to carry out nonprofit and socially responsible missions.
We are excited to bring to you this very kind of information that you can review with colleagues and fellow board members, bring to your next committee meeting, or ask us for tools on a particular topic.
- Best Practices for Virtual Meetings
- Toolbox for Reopening your Business or Organization
- Principles of Good Governance
- 7 Key Questions for Board Members Who Own Their Responsibility to Employees
- Using Generative Governance Principles for Better Boardroom Conversations
- The Board’s Role in Preventing Harassment
- Top 10 Nonprofit Board “Worst” Practices
- Managing Ransomware Risk
- Nonprofit bravery during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Fundraising plans during social distancing
- Planning and purpose in a pandemic
- “Let’s start fighting back!”
- Canceled fundraising events
- Being bold, yet kind
- COVID-19, an HR perspective
- Nonprofit victory gardens
- Good neighbors