On Friday, September 29, approximately 20 Covestro employees came together to become five teams of SkillShare participants, learning everything from the nuances of the nonprofit sector to the role of a consultant to the intricacies of municipalities. They are now actively collaborating with local nonprofits and municipalities to create a more connected community.
Here’s a glimpse at how their work in the next four months will use their specific talents to solve organizational challenges.
- The Neighborhood Learning Alliance will improve STEM programs by implementing a Tech Warrior initiative.
- 412 Food Rescue needs help analyzing their ever-growing data set and gathering recommendations on improving business logistics.
- Global Links will update their human resources job descriptions for better organizational direction.
- The Wilkinsburg Borough will team up with Covestro to implement a sustainability assessment for its municipal buildings.
- The Borough of Baldwin is excited to develop a comprehensive safety and wellness program for its employees.