BoardsWork! enables business employees to be citizen philanthropists. We train, match, and support them to serve as effective members of a nonprofit’s board of directors. We support the nonprofit and the board member for a year through our catalog of more than 100 noncredit classes through the Bayer Center for Nonprofit Management.
“The broad exposure of nonprofit service develops well-rounded professionals
who contribute more to their employer organization.”
– Carolyn McKinney, Chief Human Resources Officer, Federal Home Loan Bank
- Solve urgent community challenges in a resource-constrained environment
- Facilitate meetings with disparate points of view
- Lead more confidently
- Make difficult values-driven decisions
The nonprofit organizations become stronger with new, diverse individuals and skill sets. And businesses become stronger when employees become social leaders and advocates in the community.
- Register today as an individual for one of our upcoming mixed cohorts.
- Complete an engagement assessment to get your company involved.